Sunday, February 14, 2010

Doral Tires Help!! I Need A Maltese Breeder In Florida!?

Help!! I need a maltese breeder in florida!? - doral tires

Hey! My name is Diane.

I am looking for a Maltese puppy fat as a pet.

I see the puppy with a weight of 3.4 pounds Maltese after 8 weeks and tired of beige and brown spots on them and with dirty ears! (even though I theyre in the ears are dirty and ticks and mites in them! Oh, if I am not fun !!!!)

if what I'm trying to say that we have a great breeder of Malta, shows the increase since for years that they're young in and have a better production of bulls and dams.
Places you can visit that are ..

Key West (south side, tomorrow I'm going there)

Adventure

Doral

Coral Gables

South Beach ..

Pembroke Pines

ana .. Hialeah, but there are no breeders probabally there.

I live in Hialeah, postcode 33,016

Anyone who reads these words of you have puppies available or know of breeders in order to answer this question! THANK YOU and happy holidays!

2 comments:

RB ~ You Can't Fix Stupid! said...

Malta Club of America has the best breeding stock available. Review. Good luck and thank you to be responsible and try to find a good breeder rather than buying from a breeder ignorant backyard.

MaryBeth said...

Good breeders that I know of:
www.darlynnsmaltese.com
www.maltesedogs.com
www.talinmaltese.com
www.clabecmaltese.com
www.toypuppies.com

Post a Comment