Wednesday, February 17, 2010

How Long Does The Shoulder Pain Last During Ectopic Pregnancy How Long Does Shoulder Pain Last After Laparoscopic Surgery?

How long does shoulder pain last after laparoscopic surgery? - how long does the shoulder pain last during ectopic pregnancy

I had an ectopic pregnancy yesterday, and the worst pain I feel a pain in the shoulder used in intra-abdominal gas in order to steal the abdomen during the operation. If someone laparoscopic surgery had postoperative pain in the shoulder, how long will it last?

1 comments:

Gardener for God(dmd) said...

Two or three days, then must leave. That is all that would escape the gas. Bare with it, I know he is very uncomfortable. 12 I had in my life. Ask someone to rub the back of the top and press down slightly, it will help the gas from the top.

Feel better!

Post a Comment