Sunday, January 31, 2010

Bleeding During Pregnancy More Condition_symptoms Can Stress Or Anxiety Cause Vaginal Bleeding During Pregnancy?

Can stress or anxiety cause vaginal bleeding during pregnancy? - bleeding during pregnancy more condition_symptoms

Husbands grandfather just died, I have 2 children now 8 weeks pregnant, high stress and anxiety problems. Started spots, tissues, not only with difficulty or not the situation. I see a DR in the morning or earlier if pain or heavy bleeding, just curious if anyone of anxiety or stress due to bleeding in ?!!?!?!?! one has pregnancy

2 comments:

Tidgie said...

Last year, when I was pregnant, my husband and I had a great fight. As a significant advantage of the divorce. I saw a couple of hours after stations. My son is now 8 months old. In any case, check out, but do not panic, your baby is probably okay.

♥Marleys Mama 1-27-2010 said...

fetal distress, as
I hope that everything goes well

Post a Comment