Friday, January 1, 2010

Pine Flooring What's The Best Way To Clean Dust Tracks Off Pine Flooring So I Won't Have To Constantly Wet Mop?

What's the best way to clean dust tracks off pine flooring so I won't have to constantly wet mop? - pine flooring

I like the Orange Glo cleaner for hardwood floors. The original kit comes with the mop (like a Swiffer) and a chamois covered Terry, clean with a full size and Refinisher ... Cleaner can be purchased separately and cover up to the loop. Apply a mist of the cleaners on the tracks, swoosh on it with a mop, and voila! Impressions were ... no stripes, no traces of dirt, the pleasant smell. I use it on all my furniture out of wood, too ... esp. Kitchen cabinets.

Bon voyage!

2 comments:

Cutie Pie said...

Swiffer and Swiffer Sweep & Vac. Both work great for floors and under furniture with ease.

Cutie Pie said...

Swiffer and Swiffer Sweep & Vac. Both work great for floors and under furniture with ease.

Post a Comment